This blog is about living Vegan. It includes Vegan lifestyle, Vegan events, and anything else I find interesting.

Saturday, September 02, 2006

My "Pantry"

I have a secret vegan stash at work in one of my desk cabinets. Here's what's in it:
Very Vanilla Silk (single serve)
Chocolate Silk (single serve)
Butternut Squash Soup (also single serve in an aeseptic container)
Split Pea Soup (in a 'cup')
My chili pepper mug given to me by one of my favorite students
Organic Whole Wheat Crackers (10 snack packs)
Fruit and Nut Trail Mix bars
Dulce de Leche Luna Bars (1 box)
There's also a box of not-vegan chocolate that someone gave me, I'm waiting for the perfect opportunity to re-gift it.

I also have some oatmeal stashed away in another cabinet. Yum.

1 Comments:

Blogger KleoPatra said...

Whattastash, Jenny!!!

I am so into what you have there, especially the LUNA bars and the Chocolate Silk, a couple of my fave things...

I have a couple of different stashes at work as well, but they're not secret!

Rare is when anyone is remotely interested in my snax tho...

September 02, 2006 10:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home