This blog is about living Vegan. It includes Vegan lifestyle, Vegan events, and anything else I find interesting.

Monday, August 14, 2006

Product Review: Method Home


Method products are awesome. They come in cool packages, they're environmentally sound, animal-free, and best of all they work really well. We use so many of their products, dish soap, hand soap, bathroom wipes, toilet cleaner, shower cleaner, all-purpose cleaner, wood floor cleaner, etc. This is some of their idealogy from their website:

"Adam realized that he could use his expertise to create naturally-derived, biodegradable formulas for the beautiful products Eric had in mind. And method was born. The goal was to evolve the household cleaner from a toxic object that hid under the sink to an all-natural, biodegradable, and stylish counter-top accessory."

I think they succeeded!

7 Comments:

Blogger KleoPatra said...

What a cool company! I am going to try some of their items. Thanks for the head's up on 'em, Jenny.

August 14, 2006 8:34 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Method is awesome, although I haven't had great success with their laundry detergent... have you?

August 14, 2006 9:23 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

One of the great things about Method is that you can find them at Target! They're also relatively inexpensive. I have found that when I clean my counters with one of their all purpose cleaners, the scent (which is great) lingers for a very long time. Yummy!

August 15, 2006 1:20 AM

 
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

ooh! thanks for the recommnedation. i always WANT to buy them but they look cheap. like they woudl't work...now i'll check 'em out.

August 15, 2006 6:23 PM

 
Blogger Catherine Weber said...

I love Method, too! I buy their lavender spray cleaner pretty frequently . . . it works fabulously! I've used their laundry detergent, fabric softener, dryer sheets, floor cleaner, and many other products before, too. :)

August 17, 2006 10:28 AM

 
Blogger urban vegan said...

Great! Where do you buy them?

August 17, 2006 9:58 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just bought their all purpose cleaner - grapefruit sented. I was a little disappointed cause I found it sticky and it left a residue that I can now see on my cabinets. I really do want to like their products though...I've heard so many others talk about them. So, i'll keep trying.

August 23, 2006 9:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home