This blog is about living Vegan. It includes Vegan lifestyle, Vegan events, and anything else I find interesting.

Friday, August 25, 2006

Fixed!

Phew!
After many cords, wires, computers, and hours, my computer is fixed (thanks, Gian). I still have to reload my documents and folders that I backed up, but I can't do that until I find my Mac Office disks...

I had 51 pictues on my camera that I just uploaded. Crazy!

(Oh yeah, notice my snack of $8.00 organic grapes - I didn't realize how expensive they were until I left the store and looked at the receipt - and my new copy of Vegan with a Vengence!)

3 Comments:

Blogger KleoPatra said...

EIGHT DOLLARS FOR ORGANIC GRAPES?!

Woooooooooah mama.

Glad the computer is back on the job 100 percent again. Great nooz! And thanks, Gian, is right.

August 25, 2006 10:11 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you loving VWaV or what? I think it's a brilliant cookbook!

August 26, 2006 8:03 PM

 
Blogger Mikaela said...

Whew! Glad your 'puter is back up and running. Now, let's see some photos of your parents' garden gifts :D

-Mikaela

August 28, 2006 9:23 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home