This blog is about living Vegan. It includes Vegan lifestyle, Vegan events, and anything else I find interesting.

Friday, July 21, 2006

Grown-Up Ramen Picture!

I finally remem- bered to take a picture of my Grown-Up Ramen before I ate it!

My mom gave me another edible flower bouquet so I've been using them as garnish and as flavoring agents.

(Notice the cool Chococat bowl)

My friend's sister-in-law is an interior designer and is expecting a baby girl this fall. She decorated her "nursery" using Sanrio characters, pink stripes, and polka dot window treatments. It's the cutest thing, not too cutesy (the polka dots actually have *gasp* black dots). It's really neat, I wish I had a picture of it.

8 Comments:

Blogger KleoPatra said...

Sanrio... that's the Hello Kitty (and Chococat, as i see) folks, no? Dig the flower in the food. Nice to have an edible flower bouquet - thanks mom!! I'm all about the ramen done up so nice. And the Chococat bowl... cute, Jenny!

July 21, 2006 1:46 PM

 
Blogger Kris said...

I had some grown up ramen the other day myself! I love Chococat, much cute than Hello Kitty!

July 21, 2006 1:55 PM

 
Blogger urban vegan said...

Ramen--classic quick comfort food. Love the flower & bowl!

July 21, 2006 2:26 PM

 
Blogger jenny said...

Gimme Danger,
I left a response on your blog.

Check out:
http://supervegan.com/
or
http://veganfriendlynyc.blogspot.com

July 21, 2006 11:59 PM

 
Blogger Amanda said...

The bowl! I've wanted that bowl forever. It's the cutest thing. Your grown-up ramen kind of makes me want ramen again, which is a accomplishment since I haven't eaten the stuff since I spent an entire summer subsisting on it when I was 16.

Edible flowers make everything look so fresh and pretty.

July 22, 2006 12:29 AM

 
Blogger MeloMeals said...

Sounds like an adorable room...

and I had to laugh out loud when I saw the ramen and the edible flowers... lol.. perfect juxtaposition

July 22, 2006 8:16 PM

 
Blogger Catherine Weber said...

My friend Christine has a Chococat wallet that I am SO jealous of. That bowl is awesome, and your friend's baby's room sounds awesome, too! I love the idea of black and white polka-dotted curtains in a baby's room. Babies love high contrast, after all!

July 25, 2006 8:42 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I made your grown up ramen two nights ago and it was yummy! I haven't eaten ramen in a long time. I actually had a lot of fresh veggies so in addition to the corn & peas, I added carrots, celery, cabbage, green onions, zucchini, & jalapenos.

July 31, 2006 11:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home