This blog is about living Vegan. It includes Vegan lifestyle, Vegan events, and anything else I find interesting.

Monday, July 03, 2006

Product Review: PB&Co White Chocolate Wonderful

Peanut Butter & Co. is a small shop in Greenwich Village that distributes its specialty peanut butters throughout the country. I first tried their PB through Food Fight, but since have been able to get it at my local grocery store. It's even come down in price from $6 per jar to $2 per jar (yay!). They have a variety of flavors including a jalepeno flavor, a cinnamon flavor, and my favorite: White Chocolate Wonderful.

I like to eat it on rice cakes, in an Elvis sandwich (with banana), as an apple dip, and plain with a spoon! Look for it in your local grocery store and check it out - it's smooth and a little sweet (but not too sweet!) and is made with natural ingredients (no high fructose corn syrup). Yum!

7 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

I love this stuff! I actually need to pick up another jar soon. I bet it would be awesome in a peanut butter frosting or fudge.

July 03, 2006 9:42 PM

 
Blogger Kris said...

I've been eyeballing this every time I go to Food Fight. And they have a chocolate one too! I think I'll have to give in sooner or later...

July 03, 2006 9:43 PM

 
Blogger KleoPatra said...

Can someone be in love with a food? with a spread? Because i think i'm in love with this stuff... and i haven't tried it yet!! WOAH! This is my kind of treat...

July 04, 2006 12:52 AM

 
Blogger MeloMeals said...

Jalapeno Peanut Butter? Hell Yeah!! That sounds so good.. I'll be looking for it..

July 04, 2006 7:25 PM

 
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

damn. i love p'butter. i like to put it on toast adn top it with banana's...

but white chocolate? that must be what tehy mean when they say "death by chocolate"

July 05, 2006 11:47 AM

 
Blogger urban vegan said...

Gotta try it.

I love your product reviews.

July 06, 2006 2:03 PM

 
Blogger KleoPatra said...

Come back, Jenny. I miss you!

July 13, 2006 1:14 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home