This blog is about living Vegan. It includes Vegan lifestyle, Vegan events, and anything else I find interesting.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Product Review: Smackin' Good Whipped Topping

It just keeps getting better!

I took a trip to NYC yesterday and in my travels stopped at FoodSwings to see what kind of delicious vegan junkfood they had for purchase! They didn't have any chocolates, but they did have Smackin' Good Whipped Topping! I gave a review a few days ago on Soya Too Whipped Topping; well, Smackin' Good Whipped Topping is way creamier. It tastes much more like regular whipped cream.

I tried it out on some hot chocolate and it was perfection. Creamy, sweet, light, whipped, yum!

1 Comments:

Blogger KleoPatra said...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm!!! Wowza, yowza!!!

June 28, 2006 8:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home