This blog is about living Vegan. It includes Vegan lifestyle, Vegan events, and anything else I find interesting.

Sunday, June 25, 2006

A.F.I.

The singer for A.F.I., Davey Havok, and the guitarist, Hunter are vegan. The drummer, Adam Carson, and the bassist, Jade Puget are vegetarian. They contacted a friend of mine and asked her to provide some Vegan Treats for their show at Roseland Ballroom in NYC this past Friday. I'm not a huge fan of their music, but it was fun. They gave us all-access passes so we were able to watch the show from the side of the stage.
They also ordered a a birthday cake for their tour manager, Smith. The cake had a picture of the band Crucifix's first album. Apparently Smith is a fan. They band sang Happy Birthday to him on the stage and presented him with the cake. Overall it was really fun!
These aren't the exact desserts A.F.I. requested, but they give you an idea of what they looked like. A.F.I. got an assortment of cupcakes, doughnuts, buns, and of course, the birthday cake.

The band talks a little about being Vegan here: Rolling Stone

Oh yeah, that guy taking a picture of Smith and the cake is the editor for the Japanese magazine, Tokion.

1 Comments:

Blogger N said...

Hi jenny. I love this posting you did with A.F.I. I am a huge fan of them and their vegan ways. I do an question though. I though vegans don't eat eggs or anything from a animal??? Are the cakes that you made for A.F.I. includes eggs???

I love reading your blogs..

April 23, 2007 10:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home