This blog is about living Vegan. It includes Vegan lifestyle, Vegan events, and anything else I find interesting.

Friday, June 23, 2006

Perkins

Perkins Restaurants are always a hang-out. I was tired of always getting the hash browns, so I called their corporate office to find out what else I could eat. I was connected to their nutritionist and he read me the ingredients of a number of items.

In case you're wondering, here's what's Vegan at Perkins:

Hash Browns
Oatmeal (add banana, raisins, or brown sugar if you like)
Fruit Cup
Bread Bowls (for any Bread Bowl Salad minus non-vegan items)
French Dressing
Fat Free French Dressing
Italian Dressing
Fat Free Italian Dressing
Balsalmic Vinagrette Dressing


So not much more than I had originally thought.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cole said...

So helpful! Thank you for posting and for calling!

May 08, 2016 12:18 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I just went yesterday for dinner. At first I was a little skeptical of what I could get besides hash browns and fruit etc. because several websites had said that Perkins is not vegan friendly.
I asked the waitress if there's egg in the toast and she told me the WHITE bread is vegan friendly. (Heads up: The whole wheat has honey!!) I ordered their Santa Fe scramble without egg or cheese and I substituted the sausage patties for hash browns. Don't be afraid to play with the veggies in the omelettes! I only made 3 changes and the waitress was very accommodating (she was also a vegan!)

August 02, 2017 6:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home