This blog is about living Vegan. It includes Vegan lifestyle, Vegan events, and anything else I find interesting.

Friday, June 23, 2006

Too Cute.

My parents rescued this puppy about a month ago from a shelter in our area. She's a boxer/lab mix and is the cutest little thing!

My parents are on vacation (in Belize and Mixico - I'm so jealous!) and we are watching her while they're away. She follows George around all day and mimics his every move. Well, almost every move. My parents assured me that she was housebroken; however, she's not. She finally started to follow George outside to relieve herself, but she's very inconsistent.

Her name is Rusty, but for the week I've renamed her Scampers. It's more fitting!

4 Comments:

Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

ohmygod. how sweet is he!!! i love puppies. i like to squeeze them and beat them and bite them.

i think they like it too...

June 23, 2006 12:43 PM

 
Blogger t. said...

Super lovely! The two doggies seem to be getting along so well!!! And they look so at peace as well (something I can appreciate since my dog hardly gives us a break!)

June 23, 2006 7:05 PM

 
Blogger KleoPatra said...

I love these guys. Lucky them to have you!!

June 25, 2006 2:01 AM

 
Blogger jenny said...

She's so funny, she'll play for about 30 minutes, chasing George all around and then sleeps for the rest of the day! George is inherintly lazy and is pretty much always at peace! :)

June 25, 2006 1:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home