This blog is about living Vegan. It includes Vegan lifestyle, Vegan events, and anything else I find interesting.

Monday, June 26, 2006

I Need This!

I absolutely love fresh herbs and vegetables; however, I have the blackest thumb imaginable when it comes to houseplants and outdoor gardening. It's sad, really, I come from a long-line of gardeners but somehow the green thumb gene skipped my generation! Enter the Herbi Smart Hydroponic Garden! This nifty device keeps a constant watch on your plant's water and pH levels and administers the appropriate care as needed! No info on when this will be available or how expensive it will be, but I'll certainly keep a look-out!

2 Comments:

Blogger KleoPatra said...

Ooooooooooh, that is lovely.

June 26, 2006 3:13 PM

 
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

i suck too. although i'm GREAT at tomatoes. and i'll have about 4 million in a week or so...good thing i LOVE tomatoes.

and my heartburn is behaving.

June 27, 2006 12:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home