This blog is about living Vegan. It includes Vegan lifestyle, Vegan events, and anything else I find interesting.

Monday, June 26, 2006

Shopping Trip 6/26/06

We went to Wegman's because we heard that they now carry Soya-Too Whipped Topping in a can. They were unfortunately out of it, but we found a lot of other goodies anyway:

Chocolate Silk (for hot chocolate - wish we had the whipped topping!)
Vanilla Silk
Peanut Butter Cap'n Crunch
Smart Dogs
Rosemary Olive Oil Sourdough Bread
Whole Wheat Hotdog Buns
Cooking Spray
Frozen Mixed Berries and Strawberries (for smoothies)
Tofurkey Hickory Smoked Slices
Tazo Vanilla Tea
Vegan Rella (they finally had it in stock!!)
French Vanilla Tea Bags

As you can see we aren't always the healthiest shoppers!

3 Comments:

Blogger KleoPatra said...

JENNY! Hello, you!!! You are a woman after my own heart. I buy almost everything you have shown here on a regular basis. It's so validating... Vegan Rella rocks, i heart Smart Dogs and Tofurky Hickory Smoked slices, Silk and more Silk, frozen berries and PEANUT BUTTER CAP'N CRUNCH! Oy, do i love the Cap'n.

Just today (yesterday/Sunday) I was telling my dad my top 10 cereals and that is right up there with Reese's Peanut Butter Puffs, Kix, Cookie Crisp, Cheerios, Grape Nuts Flakes and Cracklin Oat Bran... Cereal and rice, soy or almond milk. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm... I could live on that.

You are a healthy shopper! Good for you. So glad to see your posts. I enjoy your blog.

June 26, 2006 3:04 AM

 
Blogger Catherine Weber said...

Hey Jenny! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Peanut Butter Cap'n Crunch . . . I haven't had that in AGES . . . is it as good as I remember it being? Mmmm!

June 26, 2006 9:40 AM

 
Blogger jenny said...

Kleopatra - Thanks! I'm with you - could live on cereal as well. Have you tried Berry Berry Kix? I love Kix and was recently turned on to Berry Berry Kix as they are my husband's favorite!

I like that even though Cap'n Crunch is totally a "junkfood cereal" it doesn't contain high fructose corn syrup and is relatively low in calories. Not to mention how delicious it is!

Catherine- they are just as delicious as you remember!

June 26, 2006 9:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home