This blog is about living Vegan. It includes Vegan lifestyle, Vegan events, and anything else I find interesting.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Product Review: 'Snice Ice Cream Sandwich

Okay, let me start by saying that I love 'Snice. I love their wraps, their Earl Grey Bars, their Date Bars, their teas, etc. I had read a number of reviews of their ice cream sandwiches but everytime I went there they were out of ice cream - except yesterday. I was thrilled.

They only had one vegan cookie option - Chocolate Chip Peanut Chunk. The cookie was crumbly and looked "healthy" but I persevered. They scooped some Vanilla Soy Delicious between two cookies and handed it over.

The verdict: It was just okay. The cookie was pretty good, but the Soy Delicious was just "blah." Also, the ice cream squirted out all over the place when you bit into it because it wasn't firm. Overall I was disappointed.

'Snice
45 8th Avenue
New York 10014
(At W 4th Street)

3 Comments:

Blogger jenny said...

I know, right?!

June 28, 2006 4:56 PM

 
Blogger KleoPatra said...

Too bad it was a disappointment. I'm sorry about that for you!! But at least you have options to get this kind of dessert/snack, which in itself is really super cool...

June 28, 2006 8:46 PM

 
Blogger t. said...

I am almost grateful you found it not so good because by looking at it, I got so hungry.... cookies with ice cream in between.... glory to my eyes...

June 29, 2006 7:47 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home