This blog is about living Vegan. It includes Vegan lifestyle, Vegan events, and anything else I find interesting.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Restaurant Review: Gobo Bubble Tea

I love Gobo Restaurant.

They have a wonderful Pineapple Fried Rice dish and a delicious Vegetable Curry.

They also have a great selection of freshly made Bubble Tea (or Boba Tea). They have a few flavors, yesterday I chose Black Tea with Soymilk (they use Vitasoy), extra sweet. Mmmmm!

This morning I came across a similar post by Urban Vegan with a recipe for making your own bubble tea.

In my experience, most bubble teas are made from a mix that is not vegan, make sure you check first before consuming!

Gobo East Village
401 Avenue of the Americas,
New York, NY 10014
(between Waverly Place & 8th Street)

3 Comments:

Blogger urban vegan said...

great minds post like--and drink vegan bubble teas and love gobo ;)

June 28, 2006 4:52 PM

 
Blogger KleoPatra said...

YUM!

June 28, 2006 8:45 PM

 
Blogger t. said...

I am getting pretty sad I will not visit NY any time soon! These are all great address worth a visit but I fear the vegan map will have dramatically changed next time I setp foot there!

For now the menus of Gobo sounds amazing and the restaurant name sounds very much like my London vegan favourite: Pogo Cafe'!

June 29, 2006 7:56 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home