This blog is about living Vegan. It includes Vegan lifestyle, Vegan events, and anything else I find interesting.

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Product Review: Manhattan Special Pure Espresso Coffee Soda

We went to our local Italian Grocery today to get another case of Pellegrino when a bottle of Manhattan Special Pure Espresso Coffee Soda caught my eye. It's made with fresh roasted espresso and cane sugar.

I like things really sweet, so I mixed about 1/3 glass coffee soda with some Vanilla Silk and topped it with whipped cream. It was sort of like an "Egg Cream." I definitely liked it!

3 Comments:

Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

Mm..sounds kinda like cream soda which i love in little amounts...

June 30, 2006 12:22 PM

 
Blogger urban vegan said...

Yum-O!

June 30, 2006 1:07 PM

 
Blogger veganfriendly said...

I dig Manhattan special. Mixing it with soy milk is a neat idea, but now you've made me wonder how it would work as an ice cream float! (PS you have the neatest cups) -Jim

July 17, 2006 3:38 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home