This blog is about living Vegan. It includes Vegan lifestyle, Vegan events, and anything else I find interesting.

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Product Review: Emer Gen C

A few months ago I had a big job interview and when I woke up in the morning I felt horrible. I chalked it up to nerves, but then took my temperature and discovered that, in fact, I had a fever of 103! Anyway, cancelling the interview was not an option so my sister gave me a couple packets of her boyfriend's Emer Gen C.

I took some Day-Quil, some non-asprin, and two packs of Emer Gen C. I didn't feel great, but it certainly got me through the day.

Since then I try to keep a box or two around for days when I feel especially cruddy (you know, emergencies!). Sometimes I take a packet with me to drink for lunch as a multi-vitamin. You just mix a packet with a glass of water - it fizzes lightly and has a sweet but not to sweet taste.

As you can see, it's packed with vitamins. It tastes pretty good, too. You can get it at pretty much any health food store or pharmacy (they even carry it at Wal-Mart).

2 Comments:

Blogger KleoPatra said...

Love this stuff. Keep a bunch in my cabinet and some stashed away at work!!

July 18, 2006 9:11 PM

 
Blogger MeloMeals said...

This is what my mom gave me for soda when I was a kid. I still love it, it's very comforting.

I give it to my kids every day starting the week they go back to school..

July 19, 2006 6:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home