This blog is about living Vegan. It includes Vegan lifestyle, Vegan events, and anything else I find interesting.

Monday, July 17, 2006

Restuarant Review: SuTao

I only remembered to take one picture at SuTao which is unfortunate because I ate about 6 plates of food! SuTao is an all-you-can-eat all vegan buffet-style restaurant. They have about 10 entrees, 2 soups, 2 huge salad bars with bean/rice/sea vegetable salads, desserts, sushi, fried rice, lo mein, and other assorted delights.

On my plate above: Sauteed String Beans, Treasure Island (a mixture of every fake meat), Sweet and Sour Meatballs, Lemon Chicken, Fish Sticks, Vegetable Tempura, and Sushi. Everything was amazingly delicious!

They also have fresh apples in sweetened condensed (soy)milk! Sweetened condensed milk on fruit is one of my all-time favorite childhood desserts and they have it!

Weekday dinner is $8/person and weekend dining is $11/person. What a deal!


SuTao Cafe
81 Lancaster Ave.
Malvern, PA

2 Comments:

Blogger KleoPatra said...

All you can eat vegan buffet? I would think i died and went to heaven!!!

Here we have a place called Jyoti Bihanga, which is under the auspices of Sri Chinmoy and on Sundays they have a vegetarian (some vegan stuff too) all-you-can-eat brunch for $9. i love it!

This place looks outSTANDing, Jenny!!!

July 17, 2006 10:17 PM

 
Blogger MeloMeals said...

Wow... that food looks amazing... and so cheap! It's probably a good thing there's nothing like this near me, or I'd be fatter than I am now!

July 18, 2006 12:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home