This blog is about living Vegan. It includes Vegan lifestyle, Vegan events, and anything else I find interesting.

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Vege Dog...



I might be over-reacting, but the Menu Foods Recall has really freaked me out. The brand of food we use is not affected by the recall, but just the potential has me very unsettled. When I ran out of food this week, I made my own rice/tofu/bean blend for them, but obviously I want to ensure they receive the proper nutrition, so Gian and I decided to start feeding them Vege Dog. Vege Dog is a meal mix that you combine with fresh ingredients to make a kibble style meal.

I think George will love it (as he loves ANYTHING), but I'm worried about Good Girl, she is picky and has some allergies.

If anyone has any experience with veggie dog foods, please let me know, I'm curious to see what other people have had success/failure with.

PS- I know I haven't posted in a while, Gian installed a new Airport Base Station and now my trusty-old (note the "old") laptop won't connect to the internet. I'm working on remedying it, but in the meantime I have a million pictures sitting in iPhoto just waiting for the ability to connect and share!! :)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger KleoPatra said...

Jenny, thank you for this! i am SO going to order some of this stuff. Thanks...

And it's great to see you post. I've been missing you!!

April 08, 2007 2:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home