This blog is about living Vegan. It includes Vegan lifestyle, Vegan events, and anything else I find interesting.

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Follow Your Heart (Grilled Cheese)

Wegman's began carrying Follow Your Heart instead of Vegan Rella Mozarella cheese. I'm very disappointed, as I prefer Rella.



Here's the sandwich:


The cheese is just gummy, not "cheesy" It kind of reminds me of soft tofu.


Also, I think the taste is more bland than Rella.

Final straw: Follow Your Heart is not very stable, it goes bad VERY quickly, you have to use it within a few days of opening it.

Vegan Rella, I miss you!

4 Comments:

Blogger laura k said...

I kind of like the FYH cheese, but I agree with the things you said about it. I have never seen the Vegan Rella, so FYH is really my best option.

January 13, 2007 2:49 PM

 
Blogger Nikk said...

I have been curious about Vegan Rella, but never picked it up. Everyone seems to love FYH, but I don't like it either. I think it tastes like sour garlicky tofu.

January 16, 2007 2:20 PM

 
Blogger Mikaela said...

Aw! :( Such a sad story...

January 17, 2007 2:40 PM

 
Blogger Linda said...

this makes me want a soy gouda melt with tomato soup this very instant. perfect for this chilly weather.

January 26, 2007 10:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home