This blog is about living Vegan. It includes Vegan lifestyle, Vegan events, and anything else I find interesting.

Monday, January 08, 2007

SoGo

We went to a stylin' new joint near our house this weekend, SoGo Fusion. It's definitely high-end for the area, but when they brought out San Pellegrino in a small plastic bottle, I joked that that was how you could tell we were still in our small home town and not in NYC. Regardless, it's very good and very vegan friendly.

The decor is very metropolitan:


I asked for the Mango Chicken with Tofu instead of Chicken:
It was delish! Though the tofu and mango were so finely sliced, I looked like a newb trying to pick it up with my chopsticks!

Gian had All-Vegetable Skewers which is vegetable and fried tofu kabobs with brown sauce:


We also had Sweet Crispy Tofu Rolls:

1 Comments:

Blogger laura k said...

Wow, it's all beautiful! Especially the sushi, mmmm... What a neat place!

January 10, 2007 12:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home