This blog is about living Vegan. It includes Vegan lifestyle, Vegan events, and anything else I find interesting.

Friday, July 28, 2006

Burgers to go with the Salad!

I fried up some Bocas to go with the potato salad. I wanted to spice them up a little so I sliced a fresh tomato on top and also fried a slice of Tofurkey turkey and added that to the fixings, too.

It's hard to see, but they were layed with delicious toppings! I tried to get some lettuce, but the grocery store was out of organic lettuce!

Overall, the meal was a big hit! Perfect for a quick meal on a ridiculously hot night.

5 Comments:

Blogger KleoPatra said...

Ohohohoho, never thought to fry up a slice of Tofurkey! That is some burger, girl. Wow. Nice tomatoes. So juicy and red. Love the buns, too.

July 28, 2006 3:13 PM

 
Blogger Mikaela said...

That toe-may-ter looks yummy! Is it also from your dad's garden?

:) Mikaela

July 28, 2006 3:27 PM

 
Blogger jenny said...

I wish the tomatoes were from my dad's garden, but not yet -- maybe in a few weeks!!

July 28, 2006 5:31 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great idea about frying up the tofurkey. I'll definitely be giving that a try.

July 29, 2006 12:47 AM

 
Blogger Amanda said...

Yum! It's beena while since I've had a good veggie buger.

July 30, 2006 10:54 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home