This blog is about living Vegan. It includes Vegan lifestyle, Vegan events, and anything else I find interesting.

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Christmas Eve Festivities

Here are some pictures from our Christmas Eve festivities:

My mother-in-law always makes elaborate centerpieces and wreaths...This is the centerpiece she made this year, it's a mini-tree with silvery-glittery stuff sticking out of it and with a green bird on top. It perfectly matches our tree, I love it!
A close-up of the bird
A more traditional centerpiece that she made, this one was on the coffee table in the living room. The candle is battery-operated so the dogs can't burn down the house. It actually smells like a real candle and flickers like a real candle - crazy!
Gemella & Jim
Gian
I got Gian these glasses last year, apparently he still likes them!
I love Family Guy
Gian and Pier
Gian and Hanson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home