This blog is about living Vegan. It includes Vegan lifestyle, Vegan events, and anything else I find interesting.

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Gian rules!

I've been a little stressed out about my new job, so Gian got me a SmartPhone (specifically a T-Mobile MDA) to help me manage all of my appointments and tasks. It's awesome. It syncs with Outlook so I can have all of my calendar items and upcoming tasks and emails at the tip of my fingers.

It's great because I'm always attending meetings and making appointments and now I can instantly check my availability or add something else to my to-do list without being in front of my computer. It's kind of like a Blackberry but with a touch screen so it's very easy to navigate.

I'm so happy with it!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe how multi-functional cell phones have become. Do you remember the brick sized car phones? Now they are the smaller than a deck of cards and do the job of 10 other electronics as well. Gian's so sweet! I hope it helps your day run smoother.

December 03, 2006 12:39 AM

 
Blogger Matthew Ruscigno said...

how cute.

December 04, 2006 3:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home