This blog is about living Vegan. It includes Vegan lifestyle, Vegan events, and anything else I find interesting.

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Thanksgiving Food Pics

Roasted Autumn Veggies (squash, brussel sprouts, carrots, etc.)
My new favorite dish: Butternut squash with craisins, red onions, and wilted spinach. Yum!
Broccoli, couliflower, and roasted pine nuts
Gian's plate
My plate
We had so many desserts, this is a dessert we had the day after Thanksgiving, it's a pumpkin pie from Vegan Treats. My mom made a pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving, but I ate it before having a chance to take a picture.
And of course, Root Beer Floats. When trying to fit all of the left-overs in the fridge, we realized that there wasn't any more room for a bottle of root beer, so we made some floats using Soy Delicious vanilla ice cream and Soya Too whipped topping. Yum.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yum. love how the pie looks .

November 26, 2006 7:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home