This blog is about living Vegan. It includes Vegan lifestyle, Vegan events, and anything else I find interesting.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Shopping Trip

Today's trip garnered:
Wegman's Margarine ($1.50 for a huge tub!)
Wegman's Tofu ($1.45 per block)
Longo's Pizza crust
Pacific Soups (Tomato, Butternut Squash, Corn Chowder)
Toasted Oats ($1.89 per box)
Silk Alive Shake
Tofutti Sour Supreme (non-hydrogenated)
Tropicana OJ
Amy's Organics Breakfast Burritos
Tofurkey Hickory Smoked Turkey Slices
Rubbermaid Sandwich-sized storage containers

I love how inexpensive some of Wegman's items are!

2 Comments:

Blogger jenny said...

I love the Pacific Soups. Check the ingredients though because some contain milk products.

Wegman's is a chain based in NJ that has spread to NY, PA, VA, & MD. It's an upscale grocery with a HUGE natural foods section that's very reasonably priced and very well stocked. They carry all these weird international foods, too, like crumpets and Baked Beans imported from England.

September 10, 2006 11:03 AM

 
Blogger Harmonia said...

I really need to take a Wegman's Trip SOON! I was doing to pantry challenge but am getting antsy! Wegman's is the only place to get natural foods in my area well not so much in my area but it's the closest place to go (about 45 to 50 minuts away). The closest WHole Foods is over an hour and a half away. I have to visit there soon too! Either or OR both...SOON! :)

September 11, 2006 9:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home