This blog is about living Vegan. It includes Vegan lifestyle, Vegan events, and anything else I find interesting.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Product Review: Sweet & Sara Marshmallows


Sweet & Sara makes marshmallows! They are hard to get. The website says they will ship them, but I have not yet been able to arrange it. I got this pack from a friend who brought them on a plane from Food Fight in Portland.

Despite their elusiveness, they are delicious. They definitely fill the void left by the lack of vegan marshmallow options. They toast fairly well (though not as well as Vegan Supreme Marshmallows toasted - I guess the lack of animal products makes for less toastiness!)

So far I've tried the Vanilla and Mexican Chocolate. Both are fantastic.

If you can find them, I recommend you try them!

3 Comments:

Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

Mm...smores. or rice crispy treats...

September 18, 2006 6:24 PM

 
Blogger Harmonia said...

oooo! Thanks for the BSG Marathon Heads up! I can't wait for new episodes but it would be great to see the ones from last season again. We DVD recorded most of them but still...thanks again! Have a great weekend!

September 29, 2006 8:43 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jenny, where are you? Hope things are well...

September 30, 2006 12:13 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home