This blog is about living Vegan. It includes Vegan lifestyle, Vegan events, and anything else I find interesting.

Monday, October 02, 2006

Too long!

So I got an email today alerting me to a post by Kleopatra which made me realize that it's been a REALLY long time since I've posted anything!! I've been reading all of your great posts, but haven't posted myself.

I started a new job which is taking up the vast majority of my time, and Gian has been using my camera which means I haven't been taking many pictures.

Anyway, today when I got home I received a new bottle of my favorite perfume in the mail! I've been out for about a week so I was really excited!

Cynthia Rowley makes this fragrance (I absolutely love the cute bird on the bottle) and it has a very light scent. It reminds me of Lillies of the Valley mixed with Verbena. Yum!



*My disclaimer: I've never actually seen the lotions so I don't know if they are vegan, but the perfume is and is not tested on animals.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, i would LOVE that smell. Lilies of the valley and verbena?! Two of my faves together... nice.

And thank you for posting.

I understand how it is when yer busy, believe me!

How is your new job!?

October 03, 2006 1:18 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great scent. I love Lily of the Valley -- my birthday flower! They are so sweet, even though they grow like weeds! Why do I know Cynthia Rowley? Does she design stuff for Target?

October 06, 2006 12:05 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back, Jenny.

October 10, 2006 5:34 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come back Jenny.

I miss you!!!

November 06, 2006 1:13 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love getting things in the mail & this looks like a great fragrance. they have a cool website, thanks for sharing it.

November 19, 2006 6:54 PM

 
Blogger RobertNelson said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

March 20, 2020 8:54 AM

 
Blogger RobertNelson said...

Thank you for posting such a great blog. I found your website perfect for my needs. Read About Vegan perfume

March 20, 2020 8:54 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home