This blog is about living Vegan. It includes Vegan lifestyle, Vegan events, and anything else I find interesting.

Saturday, December 09, 2006

George.

George is bad. No one denies this. He also is not that smart. Last night, while we were sleeping, he unwrapped and unboxed this candle gift set. I had it in a bag with other gifts in our bedroom. I think he thought it was food because there are teeth marks on the candles. Luckily, he must have decided they didn't taste very good and spit them out. Of course the gift is ruined. I don't know what to do with him sometimes.

1 Comments:

Blogger karen said...

I had to laugh. After I wrapped a bunch of presents and painstakingly curled ribbon on them, my cat decided it would be fun to chew off all the pretty ribbon and run around the house with it in her mouth... Good times :)

December 17, 2006 12:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home