This blog is about living Vegan. It includes Vegan lifestyle, Vegan events, and anything else I find interesting.

Monday, December 18, 2006

Christmas Eve Menu


We went to a really fun dinner party/potluck/gift exchange this weekend at Danielle's house and I scored this awesome vegan cookbook. I looked through it and was inspired to go back to my 'roots' and create an Italian Christmas Eve menu this year.

Appetizers:
Bruschetta and Polenta Crispini

Entree:
Lasagna, Giancarlo's Banging Pasta (pasta with marinara sauce, cream cheese, and burger crumbles), & Meatballs

Dessert:
Mocha Trifle

Understated yet refined. I'll have to post some pics once everything is prepared.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the simplicity of your menu and can't wait to see pics! Giancarlo's Banging Pasta sounds so delicious so I hope you post the recipe!! What's a mocha trifle?

December 21, 2006 11:18 PM

 
Blogger aTxVegn said...

The menu sounds fabulous. And cute pic of you two!

December 22, 2006 8:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home