This blog is about living Vegan. It includes Vegan lifestyle, Vegan events, and anything else I find interesting.

Thursday, November 06, 2008

Tomato Basil Sandwich for Lunch

I don't often take pictures of my lunch as it's usually left-overs from the night before or something uninteresting. I took a picture of this because it's a really delicious meal!



Sliced tomato with chopped basil on rosemary olive oil bread with chocolate cream cookies for 'dessert'!


That's my fun pink Sigg bottle next to it. I don't usually use Saran wrap, but I was out of clean tupperware for the bread.

1 Comments:

Blogger allularpunk said...

i really, really love tomato and basil sammiches. they are especially good with a little salt and some cracked pepper.

yeahhhhh.

November 07, 2008 1:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home