This blog is about living Vegan. It includes Vegan lifestyle, Vegan events, and anything else I find interesting.

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Try-It-Out Tuesdays: Product Review: Kim & Scott's Chocolate Pretzels

This is more a product review than a sample I'm 'trying out' but nonetheless, enjoy!

Kim & Scott's Gourmet Chocolate Pretzels are sold in the frozen food aisle and are billed at 'healthy' because they don't contain trans fat; however, they're still pretty calorie-laden. Regardless, they're rich and delicious.




I thought that microwaving them would cause them to become gummy or chewy, but they were cake-like with a gooey chocolatey center.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Bex said...

that looks scrumptious. I used to sell Kim & Scott's pretzels in a cafe I used to work in. I had one everyday for lunch for several months.

October 30, 2008 9:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home