This blog is about living Vegan. It includes Vegan lifestyle, Vegan events, and anything else I find interesting.

Monday, October 27, 2008

Soya Too!

I've had several people ask about the whipped cream in the Trifle I made last week -
It's a box of whipped Soya Too, available via mail order from Food Fight Grocery!

It's SOOOOO easy to make, you just whip it with a stand mixer for about 20 minutes on medium (or 4 if you have a Kitchen Aid). You can add some confectioner's sugar or Splenda to make it a little sweeter, but I usually don't do that unless I'm using it for something like a Trifle.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bex said...

hehe, everyone was hoping you had a recipe for the most awesomest homemade vegan whipped cream but soyatoo is pretty gosh darn good.

October 29, 2008 11:01 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home