This blog is about living Vegan. It includes Vegan lifestyle, Vegan events, and anything else I find interesting.

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Grilled Sheese

I love Food Fight. I seriously don't know what I would do without their mail-order business...If you haven't been to their site lately (or heaven-forbid haven't been there at all!) you HAVE to check it out, they have everything under the sun including Sheese, the best fake cheese available.

Here are our Grilled Sheese sandwiches, we used Mild Cheddar:



In the background are some vegan Dorritos, though when this bag is done I think we'll be 'over' it, I thought I missed the processed goodness of Dorritos, but I didn't...eating them again is just kind of gross...we've had the same bag for weeks now, I think we're used to eating so much healthier that eating Dorritos just seems weird!

4 Comments:

Blogger aTxVegn said...

You still have to tell us how you made the great looking whipped cream!

October 27, 2008 5:44 PM

 
Blogger allularpunk said...

i love food fight! i have one of their buttons on my jacket, representin'. i haven't tried sheese yet, but it sounds like it's worth it. maybe in my next order!

October 28, 2008 1:39 PM

 
Blogger Bex said...

I have never had sheese. My husband pretty much against vegan cheeses. He would rather just not have anything at all and I'm down with that but I like to try new stuff too cause it's fun.

October 29, 2008 11:00 AM

 
Blogger kimmykokonut said...

I haven't tried Sheese yet. Does it melt well? Is it cheddary? My husband's #1 thing he can't give up is cheddar. We'll have to give it a try.

October 30, 2008 3:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home