This blog is about living Vegan. It includes Vegan lifestyle, Vegan events, and anything else I find interesting.

Sunday, September 14, 2008

This Week's Brunch...

Sweet Crepes...

I guess I only took pictures of the Strawberry Cream Crepes, but I also made Banana=Peanutbutter Crepes, and Raspberry Crepes.

The Strawberry Cream Crepes are made by folding strawberry puree into soya whipped topping and adding a small dollop of Tufutti Better Than Cream Cheese:



The raspberry crepes had a layer of sweetened cream cheese and fresh raspberries, the banana were made by lightly frying 2 sliced bananas with sugar and margarine and then adding peanut butter to the crepe before serving.

My Crepe Recipe:
1 cup flou
1 cup Silk
pinch baking powder
pinch salt
1 tsp sweetner

Mix and fry lightly on both sides. Serve immediately.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home