This blog is about living Vegan. It includes Vegan lifestyle, Vegan events, and anything else I find interesting.

Friday, September 12, 2008

Horizons, again....

Another trip to Horizons...

Bibb Salad
Bruschetta
Strawberry Lime Cheesecake - the mixture of the strawerry and lime flavors was light and refreshing
Creme Brulee with almond biscotti - this creme brulee is the closest to the 'real' thing I think I've ever had, it's made with a coconut base which turns me off a bit (I dislike coconut), but the topping is nice and crispy and the biscotti lend a nice complement.

Iced Mojito - layes of cake, lime sorbet, and coconut cream with mint... light and refreshing but again, I'm just not a fan of coconut!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger whoXcares said...

can you remember what was on the bruschetta???horizons is so amazing!!!!!!!!!

September 14, 2008 11:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home