This blog is about living Vegan. It includes Vegan lifestyle, Vegan events, and anything else I find interesting.

Monday, September 08, 2008

Restaurant Review: Horizons

My friend Matt visited and brought with him my favorite significant other!

First, we made a stop at Vegan Treats. We wolfed down Chocolate Encased Strawberry Shortcakes and Caramel-Fudge Brownies (and doughnuts!)

Next up, Horions Cafe.
We waited at the bar for a table to open...
So cute!
Horizons makes the best virgin-mojitos in the world!

The Jamaican BQ wing appetizer is tasty - it's sweet and tangy with a juicy seitan interior!
Chilled avacado and dill soup -- it's okay but it doesn't hold a flame to Blasasia's version!
I ordered my usual - grilled seitan with mashed yukon potatoes, spinach and their combination of sauces.

If you have never eaten at Horizons, you have to know that they make the best fake meat I have EVER tasted. It's perfectly seasoned, moist, and tasty!
I think this is the crabcakes with enchiladas...



We didn't get dessert, since we had Vegan Treats earlier we were good!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger adoloratta said...

judging by the seitan with spinach I think this wasn't too recent but if it was and you didn't tell me I am officially offended!!

September 08, 2008 7:52 PM

 
Blogger whoXcares said...

aaaaaaaaaa...whats that cream under the bq wings???and did you have the horseradish puree with seitan???

im goin crazy...

September 14, 2008 11:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home