This blog is about living Vegan. It includes Vegan lifestyle, Vegan events, and anything else I find interesting.

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Try-It-Out Tuesdays: Teeccino

Teeccino - Maya Chai flavor

This product is a naturally caffeine-free hot beverage mix. It's supposed to taste like coffee but be healthier for you as it does not contain coffee or cocoa beans.

I boiled a cup of water, stirred in the packet and gave it a try...I was not very impressed...while admittedly I'm not a huge coffee drinker, this beverage tasted too weak to be considered coffee by any stretch of the imagination. I think on it's own, not trying to compare it to actual coffee, I guess it's a nicely flavored hot beverage, but I just wasn't that into it. It had a full flavor and chickory overtones and did not need much sweetener.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home