This blog is about living Vegan. It includes Vegan lifestyle, Vegan events, and anything else I find interesting.

Monday, August 18, 2008

Light Traveling

I flew to Indianapolis for the weekend and was so impressed with my packing skills, I just had to share:



That was all I took - those two bags! Unfortunately, I was so used to bringing checked bags containing things like pints of soymilk, that I forgot about the 'no-liquid' rule and was quickly flagged as I tried to take pints of Silk, small tubs of peanut butter, and a tub of hummus through security! Luckily the FAA official had a good sense of humor about it, but I felt so bad wasting all that delicious food (especially since Indiana is not exactly the most vegan-friendly city!)

2 Comments:

Blogger VeganCowGirl said...

I am totally impressed that you got your life into those two bags....I am terrible with packing, have been my whole life.

It is a pain to get your food products through security isn't it? But who wants to eat/drink airplane vittles? yuck!

August 19, 2008 1:05 AM

 
Blogger KleoPatra said...

WOW! That is amazing. i wish i could pack like that!!

August 22, 2008 1:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home