This blog is about living Vegan. It includes Vegan lifestyle, Vegan events, and anything else I find interesting.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Teese

I love Chicago Soy Dairy. I love Temptation Soy Cream and was very excited to try Teese.

I ordered 2 pounds and it came with a cute sheet outlining instructions and referring to me, the customer, as 'friend' -- so cute!

They suggest heating it around 450 degrees, so I decided to do the only logical thing and make pizzas!


Of course, we first needed to start with a salad:
First I tried it shredded, it melted fairly well, definitely better than Follow Your Heart...
Thinly sliced melted a little better:

Baked Ziti turned out the best - It got very creamy and melted
I added some more to each serving

Overall it was good, it's cheaper per pound than Follow Your Heart and while it has a similar flavor it melts a little more easily.

I think I still prefer VeganRella's flavor over any other cheese for every day use.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger courtney said...

i've never tried either kind of soy cheese i usually use follow your heart which is the best you can get around here.

August 19, 2008 3:09 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home