This blog is about living Vegan. It includes Vegan lifestyle, Vegan events, and anything else I find interesting.

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

OMFG

I entered the Sweet and Sara sweepstakes and totally won some delicious treats!



I was notified yesterday and today these came in the mail! I was super-psyched!!

I cut into the original Smore first:


It was as gooey and delicious as anything, my mouth is still watering just thinking about it! I'll post some more pictures as I eat the marshmallows, I have to think of something creative and delectable to do with them!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Agh! How awesome. That looks so yummy.

May 30, 2008 9:04 PM

 
Blogger Matthew Ruscigno said...

Post the recipe for the french toast bake! That sure was a delicious brunch.

June 04, 2008 3:00 PM

 
Blogger Catherine Weber said...

I LOVE s'mores . . . lucky you!

June 05, 2008 8:39 AM

 
Blogger Kumudha said...

vegan s'mores look divine!

June 27, 2008 11:53 AM

 
Blogger Stuicide said...

Wow, that looks amazing, I want smores now...

June 27, 2008 6:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home