This blog is about living Vegan. It includes Vegan lifestyle, Vegan events, and anything else I find interesting.

Friday, May 16, 2008

I *heart* Vegan Treats

Really I love any dessert, but Vegan Treats is so easy and delicious, I almost feel like it's not worth the effort to make my own...
Here's a recent trip:

Gian enjoying some XXX Vitamin Water:


A Chocolate-Encased Strawberry Shortcake (one of ate the chocolate covered strawberry off the top before photographing):


Death by Chocolate (layers of chocolate cake filled with chocolate mousse and chocolate ganache and covered in chocolate):


Strawberry Shortcake (vanilla cake filled with strawberries and cream, topped with a strawberry and white chocolate):

1 Comments:

Blogger whoXcares said...

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...i need to go there soon

May 18, 2008 4:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home