This blog is about living Vegan. It includes Vegan lifestyle, Vegan events, and anything else I find interesting.

Monday, May 19, 2008

Farm Sanctuary Gala #2

This year's Gala was again at the Cipriani Hotel on Wall Street in NYC. It's an amazingly fancy hotel in the center of the financial district (read: on a narrow, winding street with 40 story tall buildings surrounding it).

There was a red carpet set up out front complete with paparazzi and important-looking people in headsets (I got my picture taken on the red carpet as I entered, then again, I think everyone did!):

The ballroom is amazing, I think it was 5 stories high


Crazy duck ice sculpture

2 Comments:

Blogger aTxVegn said...

I'm sure you had a blast! You look beautiful in your gown.

May 20, 2008 7:32 PM

 
Blogger Runningartist said...

This was an amazing event! My fiance & I completely didn't see the red carpet and just went in,lol. I just found this blog...very cool!

June 29, 2008 1:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home