This blog is about living Vegan. It includes Vegan lifestyle, Vegan events, and anything else I find interesting.

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Pizza!

It's really quite ironic that I post about pizza so often - before I was vegan I hardly ever ate pizza, if I did eat it, I would pick off the cheese - there was something about the rubbery feel of pizza cheese that did not appeal to me!

Los on the other hand LOVES pizza and often jokes that he wants a slice of 'real' pizza on his deathbed. I think he has romanticized it and wouldn't really like it if he actually ate it since he's been vegan for so long, but he thinks he would, so I guess I'll let him hold on to the dream!

Anyway, recently we've been adding Yves Pepperoni to the Follow Your Heart 'Cheese' on our pizza. Tonight, Los had the great idea to add Yves Canadian Bacon instead - it was a fantastic idea!

First, Los lightly fried the bacon, then added it to the pizza, topping it off with another pint of sauce, delish!



4 Comments:

Blogger Matthew Ruscigno said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

August 18, 2008 1:10 AM

 
Blogger Matthew Ruscigno said...

And your dream is an all vegan cheese potluck, even though we practically have that every time we potluck!
Lunch next Wednesday? Should I email your iphone to schedule?

August 18, 2008 1:11 AM

 
Blogger goody said...

That pizza looks muy delicioso. I sent a link to your blog to my formally vegetarian now vegan friends. They're always looking for new and exciting dishes.

Thanks,

Goody (de TTL)

August 18, 2008 11:38 AM

 
Blogger KleoPatra said...

One more order to go, please.

Do you deliver to San Diego?

:)

Please?

August 22, 2008 2:03 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home