This blog is about living Vegan. It includes Vegan lifestyle, Vegan events, and anything else I find interesting.

Sunday, August 17, 2008

How to Make a Deliciously Refreshing Summer Drink

Jackle-style, of course:

First, start with a Jackle (optional), orange juice (not from concentrate), fresh lime wedges, a glass and a bottle of Perrier (you can substitute San Pelligrino if necessary)

Fill the glass 1/3 full with orange juice
Juice 2-3 lime wedges into the glass
Then add the wedges

Top it off with Perrier


Enjoy!

3 Comments:

Blogger adoloratta said...

I must say, gian looks rather cute in these pictures. (although I think the drink would be better over ice)
xo
p.

August 17, 2008 11:59 AM

 
Blogger Tofu Mom (AKA Tofu-n-Sprouts) said...

Oh I am LOVING this drink. Of course, it's freakishly 94 degrees here too, (yes, sneer at my heat wimpyness).

August 18, 2008 12:14 AM

 
Blogger KleoPatra said...

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!

August 22, 2008 2:03 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home