This blog is about living Vegan. It includes Vegan lifestyle, Vegan events, and anything else I find interesting.

Sunday, November 09, 2008

I am not a paper cup...



This is the best purchase I've made in a while -- it's DCI's I'm not a paper cup porcelain coffee travel mug.

It looks like those paper cups you can get a coffee shop but is 100% reusable -- the cup itself is made of insulated porcelain and the top is silicon. It's microwave and dishwasher safe. The biggest drawback is that it only holds about 6 ounces - I prefer a little more tea than that, but the tradeoff of not using an actual paper cup makes the lost ounces worth it.

I got it at Myxyplyxyk in NYC but their website is temporarily down. They also had them at Exit 9 and a few other "gift shops."

1 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay I-F said...

I want one of these so bad! I have been hinting to my husband about getting me one but it hasn't happened yet :( but my fingers are crossed haha

January 16, 2009 3:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home