This blog is about living Vegan. It includes Vegan lifestyle, Vegan events, and anything else I find interesting.

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Smart Dogs

I am a huge proponent of Smart Dogs, I think that for omnivores, they're the most hotdog-like soydogs. They're REALLY good for you as compared to regular hotdogs and I frequently try to sell people on that fact. I've won over my parents and several co-workers, I find that once someone tries a Smart Dog they can't deny that they satisfy that craving for a hotdog.

Here's one with all the fixin's - chili, ketchup, mustard, and cheddar Sheese:

I make mine by lightly frying the Smart Dog with a little PAM, toasting the bun in the process.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen Treehugger said...

STOP!!!!

*covers eyes and peeps through fingers*

That looks so darn tasty.

October 16, 2008 7:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home