This blog is about living Vegan. It includes Vegan lifestyle, Vegan events, and anything else I find interesting.

Saturday, October 11, 2008

'Ramen"

This is the best ramen I've ever had, it was at a Japanese Restaurant in Stroudsburg, PA, the chef came out to our table and asked what types of things we liked and then served us this and called it 'ramen' -- it was 4 or 5 diferent mushroom varieties, sauteed onions, baby bok-choy, and some other vegetables that I couldn't identify...


Clearly, calling it ramen is an understatement.

3 Comments:

Blogger allularpunk said...

yeah, if that's ramen, i've been doing it wrong.

October 11, 2008 9:10 PM

 
Blogger miss v said...

i just bought a plane ticket to stroudsburg.

October 11, 2008 9:36 PM

 
Blogger Jen Treehugger said...

That looks amazing. I've never heard of or seen Ramen before, but whatever that is - I want some.

October 12, 2008 12:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home