This blog is about living Vegan. It includes Vegan lifestyle, Vegan events, and anything else I find interesting.

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Natalie Portman Designs Vegan Shoes


I know it's been a long time, I've been busy with other projects! Anyway, check this out -- Natalie Portman has partnered with Te Casan shoes to provide a limited edition vegan shoe line. They're available for pre-order and my guess is they will sell out pretty quickly.

Check out the styles here: Te Casan Website

I hope this signals the beginning of a trend!! :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Cakespy said...

I read about this! I think they're cute, myself...

January 21, 2008 12:30 AM

 
Blogger Go Vegan Now said...

sadly, te casan closed. if you want to find the remaining shoes, look on bluefly.com amazon.com or even ebay. the economy seems to be a major factor since all luxury retailers are hurting -- getting starting in such a niche market would be even more difficult. sad times, and even more sad for vegans :(

October 27, 2009 6:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home