This blog is about living Vegan. It includes Vegan lifestyle, Vegan events, and anything else I find interesting.

Monday, October 15, 2007

Blog Action Day



I tried to think of what I would post about today... I don't really have time to research environmental issues, and Al Gore's Nobel Prize win is overplayed in mainstream media (though Apple's coverage on their homepage was pretty cool).

Anyway, I frequently stop at the grocery store for just a handful of items and I never remember to bring a plastic bag with me...

That said, I found these adorable bags in this month's
They are from

They roll up and can be stored in your purse or in the tote for larger shopping trips. The set was $30.

6 Comments:

Blogger Anna Morrison said...

I just found your blog. It is so refreshing to read about your passions concerning being vegan. My family is vegan and I love reading this kind of encouragement.

October 21, 2007 9:38 PM

 
Blogger Matthew Ruscigno said...

Are you alive? Come visit. And post to your blog!

November 12, 2007 8:36 PM

 
Blogger urban vegan said...

Cute bags. Wrere do you buy them? When I clocked onthe photo, I got an error.

November 14, 2007 4:31 PM

 
Blogger urban vegan said...

Jenny--I ordered those bags (and a few more things) from Delight.com...thanks so much for the tip. They should have paid you a commission ;)

November 15, 2007 1:32 PM

 
Blogger Mikaela said...

Holy spammers, batman! Anyway... YAY for reusable bags! :)

November 26, 2007 8:21 PM

 
Blogger Matthew Ruscigno said...

This is boring.

November 28, 2007 7:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home