This blog is about living Vegan. It includes Vegan lifestyle, Vegan events, and anything else I find interesting.

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Gentle Lead Collar


I went to a benefit 'carnival' for a greyhound rescue today. They had doggie massages, doggie bubble baths, homemade treats, handmade blankets/throws/jackets/etc, other 'gourmet' dog wares, a photographer, and a tricky-tray!

I bought $20 worth of tickets for the tricky tray, and put most in for a gift basket, and a few others for a Gentle Lead Collar - I won them both! I'll post a picture of the basket later, I'm so excited, I never win things like this!!

I'm excited to try the collar out on George, I think it will help him walk better!

I also sat for the photography - George and I are now immortalized forever! I'll post those when I get them as well, they came out SO nicely!! He's such a handsome guy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home