This blog is about living Vegan. It includes Vegan lifestyle, Vegan events, and anything else I find interesting.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Try-It-Out Tuesdays: Everyday Gourmet Cookies

Today's product: Everyday Gourmet Wheat- and Dairy- Free Cookies.

Okay, WOW! I cannot believe that these cookies are not only vegan but also wheat-free. These cookies are unbelievable. They are light, crispy, buttery, gooey, and all-around delicious!

I sampled the chocolate chip (OMG) and the oatmeal raisin (my second favorite). Both rival even my own best cookie recipes.

I would recommend these cookies to any vegan or omni - the best part is that you can mail-order them directly from their website: Everyday Gourmet

They also have an impressive assortment of cakes, muffins, brownies, and pies available for delivery.




Have a product you'd like me to review? Send an email to j88nny@hotmail.com for further details.

2 Comments:

Blogger Los Jacklos said...

I had these cookies. There is no way anyone can consider them gooey. They are tasty cookies, but VERY dry.

August 27, 2008 11:23 AM

 
Blogger VeganCowGirl said...

thanks for the cookie review!

August 27, 2008 2:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home